Monday, May 11, 2009

Weigh In Day!

It's Monday!

Translation:

Get your rear end on the scale and see what they numbers say.

I've actually looked forward to it this week; even with only a few days of being back on WW, I feel a big difference. I'm also learning how dependant I am on food, which is crazy! But about three days in, I was going stark-raving mad on craving mood-swings. It's much better today, and I was even remotely tempted to dive into the chocolate cake at work, which was a first in a long time. I think my blood-sugar must be starting to balance out a little bit. I'm even starting to be more disciplined about eating breakfast and lunch again, which is a first in months.

Anyway (sorry to bore you!), here are our most current numbers:

Jonathan:
- Starting weight (1/1/2009): 340
- Last week's weight: 341
- Current weight: 339
Total pounds lost: -1

Debbie:
- Starting weight (1/1/2009): 230
- Last week's weight: 227
- Current weight: 224
Total pounds lost: -6

Yeah for us! A total of three pounds for the both of us, which is good since we only had half a week last week (we started back on WW last Wednesday). We are off and running strong towards a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment