Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3 Is Done and Day 4 Has Begun

So yesterday was somewhat a yucky day, but most of that was due to severe lack of sleep. I woke up at 3 am with a bug in my hair; needless to say, there was no going back to sleep after that! I also didn't do my exercise in the morning, but did go on a mile walk before supper. I did sleep wonderfully last night, though; only up twice during the night. I also didn't drink as much as much as I'm supposed to, and I'm feeling the fatigue of that this morning as well.

I did have to see an orthopedic doctor yesterday and get fitted for bi-lateral wrist braces for pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel syndrome. So I have to wear them 23 hours a day for the next two weeks, and then I'll be re-evaluated. So in the meantime, they make me feel very clumsy! I'm going to have to re-learn fine motor skills, I suppose. I was smart enough to make sure that I took them off before I started cooking dinner!

I'm trying a new combo of fruit smoothie today; 1/2 a kiwi, 4 strawberries, and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. I don't eat a lot of bananas and have been able to tell the last couple of days that I have been, so I think I need to move it to at least every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment